Providing Mobility Services and Assessments throughout East Anglia
Trust our expert team to deliver quality mobility services and products throughout Colchester, East Anglia, and the surrounding areas. All Techmobility branches and agents are highly experienced and can provide impartial advice about the best possible adaptations to help overcome particular difficulties. This includes suitable vehicle choices, payment schemes, and VAT implications. Get in touch today to discuss your needs.
Assessments can be arranged by appointment, either at our premises, at your own home, or your local car dealers. In most cases, we can arrange demonstrations of the actual equipment to show how it can make a difference.
- Left-Footed Throttles – This is usually a “flip-up” system where only one pedal can be show at one time.
- Pedal Guards – This is a brake-only guard with a hinged throttle pedal, which allows room on each side for the driver to rest their feet without the risk of slipping under the brake pedal.
- Swivel Seats – We will independently advise you on the most suitable option from various major suppliers, including CarMobility, Gowrings, Elap, Turny, and Turnout.
- Person Hoists and Other Transfer Systems – We are agents for the Braun multi-lift, the Milford hoist, and the “E Z lift seat-to-stand, as well as supplying thigh raisers and rising platforms.
- Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles – Count on our team to advise on the most suitable selection of vehicle for your requirements and budget, including choice of manufacturer and proposed layout and specification. We also have access to a range of quality used vehicles.
- Ramps and Lifts
- Door Opening/Closing Systems
- Wheelchair and Passenger Restraints
- Special Needs Harnesses
- Extended Seat Belts
- Rooftop wheelchair storage - Chair topper
- Equipment Repairs and Servicing for All Makes and Models
- Equipment Transfer from One Vehicle to Another
- Reselling Equipment That Is No Longer Required
- Responsible Disposal of Equipment That Is No Longer Required
- Giving you the ability to store your manual wheelchair on the roof of your vehicle